Markets

Markets

Iranian Automotive industry with its extensive history in manufacturing, after sales services and spare part market currently produces 1.6 million vehicles per year, ranking 13th in the world with 17 million cars and trucks develops a huge potential and a great opportunity for Spanish companies.Iranian automotive industry, parts consumption and components market which includes two major car manufacturers, Iran Khodro and Saipa with annual production of over 1.6 million vehicles and market share of 92% leaving only about 8% share to other 24 rivals. In 2015 over 100,000 new vehicles such as Hyundai, Kia, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Renault, GM and … was imported into Iran’s market not including the existing 17 million vehicles (this figure does not include imported Chinese vehicles).In addition, Iran’s market entertains a huge potential in development of commercial vehicles such as trucks, buses, minibuses, trucks, agricultural machinery, tractors, electrical and hybrid vehicles.
Translate